Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayloadSwapBean problems

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

I'm using payloadSwapbean in order to change main payload with an attachment.

When i check SXI_MONITOR, in payload folder i can see in first place the attachment (attachment-1) and in second place the main payload.

Problem is that i think that PayloadSwapBean is no tworking because it donesn't matter if i use it. I always have attachment in first place and main payload in second place.

I'm using sender SOAP adapter.

Regards,

Inigo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just for your info You can't use the modules with SOAP sender.

You will find that it will never be work with SOAP sender. Same configuration will work fine for other adapters

The issue is still unanswered. May be this will be resolved in PI 7.1

thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Feb 27, 2008 12:46 PM

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>>Just for your info You can't use the modules with SOAP sender.

>>>>>You will find that it will never be work with SOAP sender

this is not true - you can use adapter modules but you just have to deal with SOAP message and not XI message

so you can use adapter modules with SOAP sender but you need to know how

BTW

it's only true that STANDARD adapter modules that work with XI messages will not work

Regards,

Michal

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm not very sure, but i remember a coleague that sent attachments in a webservices and store them in a windows root.

regards,

Inigo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi inigo,

Any luck on the same. Even for me PayloadSwapBean is not working in XI 7.0 for SOAP Sender Adapter. Did you find any workaround for the same? Please hsare it with me.

Thanks

amit

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the SOAP Axis adapter, here you can place modules even in sender channel.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/a4a36de28552f7e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Regards

Stefan