cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will XI system acts as both sender and receiver?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is JDBC>XI>XI.

I'am getting data from database and I need to send it to XI system(Receiver) and I need response.I've done this scenario.In that I've used my XI-Dev system as sender and receiver.And I'am getting error in sxmb_moni

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

What can be the solution for this.

Will it be possible if one XI system will acts as a sender and receiver?

please help me.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

this error means that pi receive the message form sender agreement but does´nt know what to do with this. to solve it, check your receiver determination parameters. if you can see the error directly, recommendo you to delete and create it again step by step cheking what you are putting.

also check Interface Determination.

Hope its help.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use XI as a integreation server and as Application system in different clients

IN your case

create one more client--do a cilent copy using SCCL Tcode and this new client configure it as a application system.

then you can have the following interface flow

JDBC>XI(100)>XI(200).

Where in XI 100 is an INtregreation server and XI 200 is an application system nthing but R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asmith,

Check it out your Sender agreement, which business system you ahve used as a Sender and make sure that in receiver agreement the source system should be the same as in Sender Agreement.

Will it be possible if one XI system will acts as a sender and receiver?

You can use XI system as a Sender and Receiver.However as per u r scenario Source is JDBC and Receiver is XI.

Once check it out your Configuration Sceanrio.

Hope it will helps ...

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no problem in confuguring XI system as sender as well as receiver. But business / logically it has no validity.

Check your receiver determination to solve the error.

regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will not get resonse from XI because XI is acting as middleware .and your database will be act as sender not xi.

Kunaal