cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lsmw-upload problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear LSMW gurus,

As part of our final data upload we are trying to upload sd and crm related master data... this particular issues is with crm upload. We are uploading service master data...and in the middle of the recording there is a screen where we select the sales organization.. this is recorded as X in the recordings overview..but the same is not visible when we try to do field mapping in step5. Can any body throw some light on this..

Your solutions will be well apprecaited.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the response...

i want to make one thing clear... this is crm service product recording.. and its very similar to R/3 , ,my problem during the process of recording.. in the middle of the recording there is a screen where we select a dropdown box and all the sales organization in the company are displayed we double click on desired sls org and that is recorded...but its not getting displayed in the 5 th step while mapping..

any suggestions,,,,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For your step 5 in LSMW, have you mentioned constant for some fields from your recording?

Also just check whether you have done Auto Field Mapping by click Extra's and just accepting all proposal's without changing any default values before you go to step 7.

Also try uploading just 1 record in foreground based on this recording. Let me know what is the erroe that you are getting.

Reward points for contribution if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sukruthi

May be instead of entering the sales organization code, you would have just pressed on the field and proceeded for next field. Had you entered the sales organization (say 2000) in that field, the same would have been flowing in your recording also instead of x.

This might be the error.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi