cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding BPM alert

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All ,

1)pls let me know what is the use of optional subsequent activitys in the container elements of the Alert category

Alertcategory

properties|container|optional subsequent activity

2)what is URL of subsequent Activitys.

Actually i am raising an Alert with BPM i got strucked here

pls any

Regards,

Azeez khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check links for

Triggering from BPM.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

/people/community.user/blog/2006/10/16/simple-steps-to-get-descriptive-alerts-from-bpm-in-xi

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

thanks for the blog its worthfull but my question is regarding theAlert category-----> create container elements properties .........................

Regards,

Azeez khan

Former Member

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

On the Optional Subsequent Activities tab page, you can enter URLs for subsequent activities. If you trigger your alerts by calling a function module, you can also specify dynamic subsequent activities. For more information, see Triggering by Calling a Function Module Directly

Alerts of a particular category must be triggered by an application at runtime. This can be done in various ways. You can call a function module directly or use middleware components that trigger alerts, such as:

· Business Object Repository triggering events in case certain changes occur in a BOR object (event linkage). For example, an alert is to be triggered if a purchase order was changed.

· Post Processing Framework (PPF) checking certain conditions and triggering alerts if the conditions are met.

· SAP Workflow

· CCMS triggering alerts if the corresponding autoreaction was assigned in CCMS.

Hope it Helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for helping me out to solve my problem.......!

Regards,

Azeez khan.