cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include Order number in the Cost Assignment screen in SRM 5.O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually i want to dispay Order Number under the Cost Assignment Tab under the Add item screen under Create Shop in SRM 5.O.

The order number is present in Acc. Assignment Item Details but i want to display it in Acc. Assignment Overview screen.

The Template is BBP_PDH_ACC_1000_1 (Acc. Assignment Overview ).

BBP_PDH_ACC_2000_1 (Acc. Assignment Item).

Please let me have any idea or suggestion to acheive the same. It will be really appreciable.

Raj...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reply will be surely rewarded...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajiv,

I also have somewhat similar requirement. I want to add extra fields in account assignment screen.

Can you tell me how did you access the screen 2000 of Functional group BBP_PDH_ACC. I am hoping to use this Functional group to add secondary field.

Any help would be appreciated and points rewarded.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

I am talking about SRM-Portal not for SAP screens, For SRM Portal we need to go for Internet Services and there we can make the changes in the appropriate Template.

If you are also trying to do so, than i can provide you some more info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

For SAP Screens modification you need to go for

se80->Function Group--

>Screen 2000. You can view the screen there and can modify but though its a standard one, u need to provide the appropriate Object Key for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajiv for your help..I am not able to reward points to you i guess its bcoz u are the one who initiated this thread..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried it and the Order number displays but it only comes after coming back from Acc. Assignment Items Screen.

This is why because, i have used the Structure S_SCREEN_ACCDET of Acc. Item Details screen (SAPLBBP_PDH_ACC_2000_1) in Acc. Overview screen (SAPLBBP_PDH_ACC_1000_1) in SRM 5.0, because the sructure T_SCREEN_ACCLIST in Acc. Overview screen doesn't contains Order number.

I think The other option can be going to the Screen in SAP and we can include the Order number there itself. I have found the Screen and code , where we can do it But Can you please give me an idea, Is there any another option to acheive the same..

Looking forward to your valuable suggestion.