cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to see 80% of Net Value of Purchse order in the Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Iam working for a software clinet, we are having Subsidiaries in Australia and Germeny.

We Mapped those subcidiaries as Our Customers(Sold to Parties) in SAP.

Our Sub wil get the order from the Customers(Ship to Parties) and they will place same order in our Company. So we will create a Sale order against to that perticuler subcidiary.

In the Sales Order we will Our Sub Name as Sold to Part and the End Customer name as Ship to Party.

Up to here Everything is fine.

In the sales order we have to Give 100% Amount of that Purchase order and we have to Generate invoice of 80% of amount to Our Subciadiary. So our Sub will get remaining 20% amount from the End Customer.

Here Our Sub is taking 20%amount of the Ourchase order for using thier Permises at thier ciountry.

SO how can i map this into SAP Sytsem

Cheers,

Sumith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please look at into the above issue. It is very urgent.

Cheers,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith

Insert a condition type ZSUB which is for subsidiary and maintain it as 80% which takes the value from the 100% value and then caries on with the calculation.This condition type will get hit only if customer is a subsidiary.May be u might have to right a routine with the help of ABAPer

Hope this solve the problem

Jyotsana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why dont you incorporate Payer here in the system as this would ease out your problem have two payers one for 80 % ( i.e. your Subsidary) and remaining 20% other payer your customer and when creating invoice you can always create invoice for multiple payers.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case the END Customer is not our payer, he is only Ship to Party.

The End Customers are paying 20% Amount to Our Sub's not for us.

So please help me in this scenario.

Cheers,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please look at into the above issue. It is very urgent.

Cheers,

Sumith