Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in JDBC adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have the next error in a JDBC adapter:

"Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://ges-dbmain.gestamp.com;DatabaseName=Previsiones;db.table=ZTXI_INFORME_MAX' using the JDBC driver 'com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://ges-dbmain.gestamp.com;DatabaseName=Previsiones;db.table=ZTXI_INFORME_MAX': SAPClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver'"

The system administrator have installed the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 JDBC Driver 1.0 from:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=E22BC83B-32FF-4474-A44A-22B6AE2C4E17&displa...

I have checked that the next path
gestsapxid\c$\usr\sap\XID\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\com.sap.aii.af.jmsproviderlib and the file sqljdbc.jar is there.

What can I check else?

Thank you very much

Alberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you parameter shouls looks like

JDBC-Driver: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

Connection: jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://10.94.22.99:1433;DatabaseName=COS

Confirm wether have you deloped these driver in the SDA file?sqljdbc.jar (for UNIX)

msbase.jar

mssqlserver.jar

msutil.jar

ojdbc14.jar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since JDBC is a case sensitive so look for the Table name if it is having the right case.

Also check,

1. User id and password to connect the JDBC database.

2. Port id

3. Firewall settings at receiver side

4. Make sure that receiving system is up & running.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check connection parameters:

com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://ges-dbmain.getstamp.com:<db_portno>;databaseName=Previsiones;

specify database port number

regards,

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try to restart the Visual Admin.

Thanks,

kiran.