Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales tracking of sales thru CA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario like below:

We have 3 consignment agents in a state & they are selling material to different customers n they can even have customers in same city also, so if I want to have the debtors balance for CA wise then how we need to address it thru SAP without any ABAP development?

Pls advise...

Thanks & regards,

Antima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Antima

If you know the end customer, you can follow consignment fillup process where you create the end customer as sold to party and ship to party as your warehouse agent.

If you dont know the end customer, you can stock transfer to the warehouse agent.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati,

I need to track the debtors outstanding balance not the sales.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you follow the SAP Consignment Flow for your requirement.

It should help you.

Also check with this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/4c/420a03470a11d1894a0000e8323352/frameset.htm

Reward points if this helps.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CA is consignment agent which is more prevalent in Pharma industry. CA is considered as our plant or depot and we send the stocks thru stock transfer against form F. Then CA will sell the material at stock transfer rate along with charging sales tax on it.

We can install SAP at CA location as well & they can track the sales to individual customers or we can get the sales details from CA at regular frequency & can update the sales in the system. CA sends the form F along with sales details on monthly basis.

Now I want to have the debtors balance for the customers at CA level, so can you suggest how to address it thru SAP.

Rgds,

Antima

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antima,

In SAP you can use two option.

1.Consignment process you can do.(with main customers)

2.You have to maintain the data about sub customers also so you can maintain customer hierarchy.

Based on Customer hierarchy you may get you requirement.But you may need help from ABAPer, Iam not sure about the standard report available.

You need to do the Customer hierarchy configuration in the IMG

IMG-->Sales and Distribution >Master data>Business partners>Customers>Customer hierrachy.

I hope it will help you

Regads,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Can you please explain the concept of customer hierarchy thru some example.

Rgds,

Antima

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antima,

What is CA !!!!!!!!!

Is It Consignement Agent

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.T on Feb 27, 2008 11:44 AM