cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data strucutres

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I was very much confused with the datatype and their structures.

I mean what kind of datastructure does the file (i.e fcc & file) structures will be

what is the IDOC strucutre. etc

I knew the defenitions of them. but in the realtime i am unable to predict where in which conditions should be used.

and also please give the realtime structures of them, please dont send me the blocks, i am unable to undestand, but i hope you can solve this problem also.

could any one please help me out in explaining with the data strucutres used at source side and receiver side.

Full points will be awarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I was very much confused with the datatype and their structures.

data type define which kind of data its have likr Customer _details is data type now it will have structure for data type ....like customer name,customer adressetc....now xi understand only xml and xml is message based language so the we wrapped the data type in a message type.....message type is nothin it only contains data type.....

what is the IDOC strucutre.

as you know IDOC standats for Intermediate document.....it contains some data type....now whole data is divied into some fields like recvprn ,sndprn etc....this fields have own description (recvprn-receiver partner)

this fields are specially designed for holding the relevant data like recvprn holds the dat for receiver partner....

these fields are called structure of IDOC.

please provide points if helpful

Kunaal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at this , this is having how to create the File structure and how the IDOC structure will look like

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/profile/2007/05/11/fileToIDOC&

Regards

Seshagiri