cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type AMIZ is not calculating the min. order value surcharge.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added the condition type AMIW and AMIZ in the pricing procedure. Condition record for AMIW is also maintained. However the AMIZ is not calulating the surcharge value. Please advise. The other conditions is working properly,except this issue.

Regards,

Sanjay M.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

these two conditon types are beautiful example that how SAP can give flexibility for us

Before using them u need to understand why u need these condition types,

suppoose if ur business need is that order has minimum value of 1000.00 rupees is mandatory, suppose if customer is given sales order of 900.00 rupees only then if u want ot send the sales order then remaining 100.00 rupees are determined in the AMIZ condiotn type as frieght.

Ex:create conditon records with value of 1000.00 rupees in AMIW and create a sales order of 900.00 rupees and check the values in the pricing conditions in that 100.00 is automatically determines in the AMIZ conditon type.

Any quiries revert back to me.

Reward me if it helps,

Reagrds,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

thanks for your reply. AMIW has already a condition for 100USD, the sale order value is around 10USD, thereby the value of AMIZ is to be 90USD.

The issue here is with the determination of AMIZ value. Instead of calculating "AMIW Value-Net value" it is diplaying direct value of AMIW i.e it is displaying 100 USD instead of 90 USD.

This is inspite of SAP recommended assignments in the sub to,reqt, alt cal type fields in the pricing procedure for conditions AMIW & AMIZ.

Regards,

sanjay