Regards,

Nikhil.

Edited by: nikhil a on Feb 27, 2008 10:57 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Delete the IDOC meta data from IDX2 and re-import it, why because u did some enhancements.

Follow this guide to resolve the IDOC Sending Errros

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your precious replies.

its solved !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Can you please explain the solution how you solved the prob, so that it can be helpfull to others

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

IDOC adapter is caching information in order to transform IDOC to IDOC-xml. It is maintained in IDX2 transaction . In case of any change in the IDOC structure the cache must be refreshed. Either deleted with IDX2 or with the report IDX_RESET_METADATA. Once I have seen that deletion from IDX2 doesn't work.

With this report you can verify metadata:

IDX_CHECK_METADATA - check IDOC adapter metadata inside XI against source systems

/wg

Edited by: Wojciech Gasiorowski on Feb 27, 2008 4:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your IDOC structure only have the problem.

The node/field 'ZMARDM' should have some default value while pushining the IDOC from R/3 because in Segment Editor WE30/We31.

You have marked this field as obligatory and if you not pass any value in it the IDOC will failed. As in IDOC-xml </ZMARDM> will be missing.

Try to pass 0 as default value.

thanks

Swarup

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check all segments are released and delete the entry in IDX2, it will get filled at runtime.

regards

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, after creating the extention in your idoc, have released it?

As you have already loaded the current IDOC metadata in IDX2, so can you varify if it is having the same structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nikhil

please go through this link

Kunaal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please chek if in your outbound profile you have configured the extension because from that message it seems that you are using enhancement. Please verify also your port ID transaction IDX1 maybe it's not SAP<SID>.

Please check also in WE05 if this segment ZMARDM exists in your IDOC. If yes it means that the problem is with IDOC cache than please run that program for the correct port:

IDX_RESET_METADATA - reset IDOC adapter metadata inside XI

/wg

Edited by: Wojciech Gasiorowski on Feb 27, 2008 11:23 AM