can anybody explain how to confirm the order in a sales order

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pramod/durga

thanks for the immediate response.

we have set up a consignment stock at customer for each field sales employee(using customer number) in SAP S&D in SAP r/3. The consignmnet stock contains the samples for the filed sales employee.

As I am a MM guy and new to SD plz help me. I tried to create a consignment fill up with order type KE, I can see the ordered qty but could not confirm the order and it shows confirmed qty as zero. when I tried to to outbound delivery it says can not be delivered.

Thanks once again.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have u checked the avaliability check for the order.

it is not confirmed may be due to shortage of stock or material ava. date is in the past from that of the requested delivery date.

Hope this helps.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the material availability if the material is not available system will not confirm the qty's...

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Can you plz explain it clearly, u r asking about Order confirmation i.e Output ( BA00 )...If it is output determination

Plz do the configuration in IMG --> S & D --> Bsic Function --> Output Control ---> Out Determination for Sales document Type --> in this by using condition technique like pricing Procedure but inthis in outputype u need to main tain scripts and smart forms and assignment of partner function ..

After doing all these things for activation of this u need to assign output determination procedure and out put type to Sales document Header ( OR ) and Sales ocument Item category ( TAN )..

I hope this will help you..If it is not ur requirment give Exactly wat is ur requirment..

Rewards, if it is useful..

Regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Order confirmation in sales order is given using output type BA00 in output determination procedure.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pramod,

Thanks for the immediate response.

Can u pls tell little more clearly abt output determination pro as I am new to SD.