cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 updation-Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

With reference to all the threads posted for RG1 updation, i have checked & tried everything but still the RG1 is not getting updated for the stock which I am posting thru 561 & 501 movement type.

Please help me in finding the solution for same.

Thanks & Regards,

Antima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi even if every customizing setting is there the RG1 will only update only when there is a opening stock of the material is entered in table J_2IRG1BAL. Please check the link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In table J_2IRG1BAL, you only set the Loose/Pack Indicator with the Indicator set to 'P' - Packed. Other than mentioning the Excise Group, and Material Number, nowhere the initial or Opening Stock is maintained in the Table.

You can verify in the Table or check OSS Note No: 373001 which is very clear on the manner of initial stock updation.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Last reply from Ramana, please check with the note available and confirm.

Reward point if it helps.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramana,

I have already checked the settings as per the note cos you had suggested the same in your earlier threads also. Still not getting it.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

In J1id your customer & material should have 1 as excise indicator.

Also excise indicator for plant & customer should be 1.

Now when you are doing J1i5 select only 561 movement & classification as RMA.

& proceed.

Regards

EKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is all I can think of, Antima, for the time being. If I can have a look at the Screen shots of your current configuration, maybe I can comeup with something.

Regards

Ramana ND

PS: In the meantime, also have a look at OSS Note No: 951955 for general FAQs on RG1 updation. You may find some hints.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramana,

I'll check all the settings again & will try to do the total cycle once more. Still if I am unable to get thru then will send you the screen shots.

Pls give your mail id.

Rgds,

Antima

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had replied to an earlier thread couple of hours back. Please verify for your movement types 561 and 501, you have maintained entries in Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movement --> India --> Business Transactions --> Incoming Excise Invoices --> Specify which movement types Involve Excise Invoices. (This is one step that was missing when I had to update RG1 for RMA Classification type, yesterday; updation for 561 movement type was working in my case from the very begining).

Verify your settings in J1ID, especially Material Assessable value, Cenvat Determination, Excise Indicator for Plant and Excise Tax Rate.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me what all data needs to be maintained in J1ID and what should be the enteries.

Thanks & Regards,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In J1ID, verify if the entries have been maintained in: Chapter Id, Material and Chapter Id Combination, Material Assessable value, Cenvat Determination, Excise Indicator for Plant, Excise Indicator for Plant and Customer, Excise Tax Rate.

Also verify the settings in Excise Group : Checkboxes against the fields, EI Capture, Duty different at MIGO and Update RG1 at MIGO should be marked. These settings may not be relevant for RG1 initial updation but nonetheless ensure these checkboxes are marked.

Also check the Document: J94: Excise Periodic Processing in the Building Block Library at help.sap.com. You could possibly stumble upon a hint.

Regards

Ramana ND