cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on copy of SAP standard form F110_IN_AVIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have copied a SAP standard form F110_IN_AVIS and only added the Logo,but now when I run it through transaction f110 it only shows the logo and the adress at the top ..It gives a error message "window DATACV , the element 505 (Data Control Voucher) is missing" and therefore the outpu is defective.

Does anybody know what may cause this error??

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 27, 2008 5:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Look in your print program and see is you have a call for that text element try to see if comenting the same helps.

Regards,

Himanshu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI dethee

I am also using the F110_IN_AVIS for printing wire transfer transactions.

It is giving the spools for the wire transfer and Payment summary also an error log.

The error log displays that

*1) In F110_IN_AVIS, / WINDOW MAIN, the element 500 ( line items ) is missing.***

**2) In F110_IN_AVIS, / WINDOW SUMMARY, the element 515 ( transfer form closing ) is missing.**

**Then out put of relevant forms is defective.**Please let me know if you find solution for your query. Also let me know which T code is to see the SAP script Text and its contents.

Thanks

Nxm.nxm

Edited by: nxm nxm on Apr 14, 2008 4:45 PM

Edited by: nxm nxm on Apr 14, 2008 4:46 PM

nivin_varkey
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi dethee..i looked in the standard form F110_IN_AVIS but was not able to find the window 'DATACV', please let us know a little more detail..like have u added any more windows..or did u change this DATACV window ..etc..

Edited by: Nivin Joseph Varkey on Feb 27, 2008 11:06 AM