Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayloadSwapBean with a .doc attachment

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

I'm receiving a webservice with a .doc document as attachment. The only thing i want is to save that file into a folder.

In the sender SOAP adapter, i make the payloadswapbean, so the attachment is the main payload now. Problem is that i don't know how to define the data type/message type so the .doc can be mapped there.

Is the same scenario as saving a .jpg file or a pdf dile.

Regards,

Inigo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

One more thing.

Sender SOAP adapter must have defined the message interface and the namespace. But this MI interface must be of type attachment.

If attachment is a .zip, .doc or .jpg file ... how must Message Interface be defined?

Regards,

Inigo.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Define the response of the message with a dummy type, like String.

But you can of cause not apply any mapping to the response.

Regards

Stefan

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi stefan.

I've read that is not possible to use standard modules in order to manage the attachmente that i have in my sender SOAP.

My problem is that i need to save the .doc or .zip file into a linux folder. I've made many test using PayloadSwapBean and PayloadZipBean without results.

I've tested same scenario with sender mail adapter and works perfectly.

I've read that in this cases, we must develop custom modules. I've already read our weblog about receiver zip files and weblog that talks about development of modules.

Did you have any code to save an attachment into a file in LINUX/windows folders?

Kind regards,

Inigo.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inigo,

if there's no mapping, the payload swap can be done at receiver side (put the module before the standard CallSapAdapter module).

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even for me the PayloadSwapBean with a xml attachment at SOAP Sender side is not working. Has anyone used it before in SOAP Sender Adapter.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot use any module in sender SOAP adapter channel.

If you cannot do the swap in receiver adapter, you can only work with the SOAP Axis adapter, which allows standard modules in sender channel.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/a4a36de28552f7e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Regards

Stefan