cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHIPPING POINT WISE PRICE ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Requirement is Shipping point wise price will be vary for a material, So i created a table like " Shipping Point & Material" ( shipping pt is not avilable in standard feild catalogue so i added the feild in catelogue)

then i created a Condition Record.

but while creating Sales order system is saying "Condition record missing" ( valid Condition record is there in vk12)

shipping point is in KOMK structure, is it bcoz of that not picking?

If we add new feilds in to catelogue what r the steps we need to take care?

Thanks in Advance

Rajen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the validity dates of the condition record and the Pricing Date of the document. The pricing date should be in the range of the validity date of the condition record.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

You check the shipping point is coming in the sales order or not.

If not coming enter the shipping point at item data --> shipping tab then it may pick up the price.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, Murali.

now that's a good suggestion. you do need to have a shipping point for pricing to be effective in the first place......

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In column 'A Typ' 'B' is there & Shipping pt also i manitained.

rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

if the value 'B' in the column 'A Typ' still does not solve your problem, try changing the values. if none of these still work, post again.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

go to your access sequence. select the field 'shipping point'. go to the column 'A Typ' and try entering the value B.

test again and see if this works.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra Prasad,

As per my knowledge we need to add Shipping point field in KOMG Stracture. And aloso u need to check the Step number filed for this table in the accessequence is change mode or disply mode if it is in change mode please select that line and open the fields and save the accessequence then it will come in to disply mode then system will pick the condition record..

I hope this will help you..

rewards, if it is useful...

Regards

Durga Prasad