cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for Single SLD or Multiple?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

Please do let me know to go with single SLD or individual SLDs for DEV,QAS and PRD.

let me know the advantages and disadvanteges of both.

thanks in advance

Bhoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a Look at this Discussion

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/29b1f3ea-0c01-0010-2dae-cc64bb38...

multiple SLD have more advantages than single SLD....

but when you choose Single SLD the meaning of SLD is not maintained but these are my views from my previous replies:

Choose on these factors

1. How many systems you have in your landscape, do they have sepreate instance of installation

2. Number os interfacess?

lok this factors might not be ture for all but one of the customer landscape i was in they have installed the Dev,Quality,Sandbox on the same instacess and Prduction on sepreate.

roughly they have 2 SAP Systems and few Legacy..around 40 interfaces....we didn't had much thought on choosing single SLD.

in other casess we have aroung 5 SAP Systems and several Legacy...around 140 interfacess we had to choose muiltiple SLD....

If you ask me i would alwasy go for Multiple SLD, that keeps my envinorment good...we can also have Single SLD then it comes with the restriction of acess to other and you need to be more cautious

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nisar Khan

thanks for your inputs and which helping me a lot in understaning the SLD.

regards,

Bhoj