cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone please let me know the purpose of statistical in pricing procedure.pls explain with an example........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i think if you are using Stastical option then value of that condition type would be used only for stastical ( reporting) purpose.

if you puch sales order then u can easily see that , that particular condition type ( to whom u have marked as stastical) will not be part of total price calulation. it will be seen in different color also.

plz check it out.

if you want more clarification plz revert back to me.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on your business scenario you can make all those condition types as statistical for which there is no impcat in the net value in pricing procdure.

For eg: Withholding Tax condition type J1W1 is made as statistical and has no impact on the net value.

Just use statistical tick against these condition types.

Reward if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

Statistical means that condition type will be used for some statistical calculation purpose in the company, it will not reflect any transactions related to the customer side.

This condition type will be used only for the company related calculations and transactions purpose.

Example:- VPRS is the cost condition type and it set as statistical in the pricing procedure.

This will be used in the calculation of the profit margin.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is used for specify the condition type as statistic.. this will not change any calculation with in pricing procedure.

Example : Condition type : VPRS - Cost. this is used for statistic purpuse only.its not used during calculation of Netvalue for example.

Reward if useful

Muthu