cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT - 2nd page overlapping on 1st page in Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While running the transaction and making a print preview everything is fine. But the problem is when printing if there are more than 1 page, then the 2nd page is also getting printed on the 1st page itself..

Please suggest what needs to be done!!

Actually the pageformat that Im using is a custom one that suits my requirement of 20x28CM. So this is assigned to the script.

I tried assigning the standard script to the program, inspite of doing that also Im encountering the same problem, all the pages are getting printed on the same page, i.e. on page 1.

Please let me know what needs to be done to avoid this and print smoothly. Kindly treat this as URGENT.

Regards,

Narendra.

Edited by: Narendra Daka on Feb 27, 2008 1:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

I am also getting exactly the same problem encountered by you earlier.

Can you please convey me how you have resolved the check overlapping issue?

Thanks & Regards

Seshagiri.M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

That is a basis problem, we neednt do any changes with regards to that.

Ask your basis consultant to check his configuration of the printer and that definitely helps.

Also do check the properties of the page format that you have created.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the printer options of "DUPLEX" in scripts basic attributes or in smartforms page attributes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Scripts, basic settings I do not see any option for duplex printing?

Actually this is being used for cheque printing and the program used is RFFOUS_C and the standard script used is F110_PRENUM_CHCK.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

The option for duplex printing in scripts is in the page attributes and not under basic settings.There is print mode under page attributes which you need to select for duplex printing.

Reward if useful.

Thanks,

Dishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dishant,

Thanks, but that is set to default only. So guess that is not the problem.

But what I think is, if I assign the standard script also Im getting this kinda overlapping output. So the underlying problem can be a config issue.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bringing it to the top!! Not yet answered....

Regards,

Narendra.