cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms via E-Mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have prepared an offline form which needs to be e-mailed dynamically to different people on requirement. Can any one help, how can this be possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!!

Thanks for your intrest. I am new to this field so am not very much thru with the technical terms, plz try to explain in a layman's language.

I need to create a link for the employee to generate an address proof through. A form will be generated with the required entries, which the user, after verifying will click on submit button and the e-mail of form will be triggred to his HR.(All the employees dont have same HR). Thus the email IDs will be dynamic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umang,

please read my blog:

/people/juergen.hauser2/blog/2007/06/03/dynamically-populating-the-email-address-of-an-email-button-on-a-sap-interactive-form

It discusses your question and shows how to build a email submitt button with a dynamic email address.

Regards,

Juergen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i042339
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Umang,

This little tricky, but I can provide you the solution. Please let me know your requirement detail.

cheers

Satya

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satyaprabha,

Offline Scenario:

My requirement is Adobe Form will be on my desktop,when i try to enter the values and click on Submit,the values need to be sent to RFC. For this we are trying to create a Webservice and after clicking on Submit we need to call Webservice and needs to send the data.

My question is how to call webservice after clicking on Submit?

Any answer is highly rewarded with Points?

Please help me in solving this issue