cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Out put problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I used output condition type FN00 with transmission medium 5(external send) and send immediatly when saved.This output type i used based on the OSS note provided.Any one used this note for sending Emails,Some saying to use MAIL out put type.

When i try to issue the email with out put type FN00,i am getting status as green and Sucessfully issued.But i couldnt get in my mail account and i also couldnt trace that in T.code SOST.it even not generating Spool request number also.when i go to T.code SP01 i couldnt see the spool request number also.

Can any one of you say the reason behind this that i am getting sucessfully processed in the status and why couldnt i see in SOST as well as the spool request number in SP01.

Regards

narayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Go to VF02 for your invoice, go to output and for your EMAIL trigerring condition type, just check what is the medium. It should be 5 - External Send

Ensure in the customer master you have maintained the email address.

Also check with your basis person why you cannot see your email message in transaction SOST. Check in transaction SCOT whether your mail server has been configured for internet.

Reward if helpful

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am using the condition type FN00 with transmission medium 5 and maintained mail adress in XD02 also.wen i completed invoice out put status for FN00 is showing the status completed with GREEN mark.but i couldnt see that in SOST as well as in mail also.

Storage mode is blank..should i maintian any storage type for FN00..

For FN00 i used transmission medium as 5 for which i am not getting in SOST,for MAIL transmission medium is 7,where i am able to see in SOST.

Regards

Narayana

Edited by: manam narayana on Feb 27, 2008 10:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check whether for transaction NACT if you have maintained your medium as 5 under processing requirements and assigned the correct program and smartform against the same.

Let me know if it works now.

Regards

Ravi

Storag Mode usually is defaulted as "Print", try and maintain that value and try again.

Regards

Ravi

Edited by: Ravi D Mansharamani on Feb 27, 2008 3:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply..I am using the standard smart form and the programme.and the transmission medium is also mentioned as 5,the programme i am using is EBPP_BILL_NOTIFY and the smart form is EBPP_DEBIT_CREDIT_MEMO. and the form routine is ENTRY.i dont know the reason y it is not showing in SOST.at the same time it is showing in VF02 as sucessfully processed.

Can you please clarify me the programme,smart form and the formroutine i am using is right or wrong?

Regards

Narayana

Edited by: manam narayana on Feb 27, 2008 12:07 PM

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narayana,

-->Check the settings related to Transmission medium and reciepent data.

--> Check the configuration settings and assignment settings to that output type

-->Check the condition record maintanence is correct or not.

-->Check the storage mode in the communication screen in the condition record.

-->Finally you take help from ABAPer to debug the program to find any Bug is avail in the program.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.