Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are upgrading to MI7.0 SP13.

Here are my MobileConfig file entries :

Init.UsingTomcatDirs = false

Runtime = awt

Init.OperatingSystem = WINCE

MI.ClientInstaller.StaticCommandLine = -Of -mi -classpath '%CI_HOME%/MICI.jar' com.sap.ip.mi.ci.ClientInstaller '-home:%CI_HOME%'

MI.Executable=%JAVA_EXE%

MI.StaticCommandLine=-mi -Of -cf MI/creme_listOfJars.txt com.sap.ip.me.core.Startup '-home:%MI_HOME%'

MobileEngine.Sync.Language=en

MobileEngine.Sync.Client=500

MobileEngine.Sync.Gateway.Port=8000

MobileEngine.Sync.Gateway.Host=sapsXXX

MobileEngine.Sync.Gateway.System=XX1

MobileEngine.Sync.Gateway.Protocol=http

MobileEngine.Sync.Timezone=CAT

MobileEngine.Security.SSLSupport=false

Basically, I am able to get my application deployed to my mobile device. We use a custom made Java Mobile Application. I am able to get this application to run on the device.

The problem is, is that it seems to KEEP asking for the sync password each time the Java application needs to do any kind of communication to the server! The Java application was build with ME2.1 in mind, and on that no sync password was required. How do I bypass this constant asking for the syncpassword?

tks

Christiaan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can make use of the following parameter. MobileEngine.Security.SynchronizationPasswordHandlingOption=local. Make sure the local password and the sync password of the user are the same and then set the above parameter in the MobileEngine.config file. Then you wouldnt be asked for sync password at the time of sync. For more details refer to this [link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/61/3a8f4040d1ce62e10000000a155106/frameset.htm]

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many tks!

Ill check it out and will let you know!

Does it mean I would also have to add this line : MobileEngine.UM.SingleUserMode=true

tks

Christiaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

No it is not required to use SingleUserMode

Best Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK.

I also saw this parameter : MobileEngine.Security.SynchronizationPasswordHandlingOption=once

Ill try this as well.

Max points to you I say!

C

Answers (0)