cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is transfer of Idoc from r/3 to XI to a different r/3.

I have recieved the idoc at XI from sender.

But I am not sure if it has reached the desired reciever r/3.

Also at sxmb_moni it is not showing any error message

in red flag for that Idoc on that date.

But in idx5 I can only see the idoc at the inbound side but nothing on the outbound side.

Also I have checked the sm59, idx1, idx2 at Xi they are all fine.

Is it possible that there is a problem in ale settings at reciever side.

Or else what can be the problem.

Plz reply....

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no error from Xi side that means the IDOC is been sent to the target R/3 system with 54 status atleast.....if your partner profile are manintained proper then it will hit the ALE l;ayer with 03...to make sure it has reached at least on the R/3 chcek on the we02 or we05....you should c the entry with some status......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this IDOC-IDOC Scenario

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,

Are any messages appearing in SXMB_MONI of XI?

WE05 or WE02 will show you the status of the messages in the Sending R/3 System. If the messages are 'green', double-check the 'Partner' column in the report to verify that it is sending to the proper Port.

If that checks out, check SXMB_MONI of XI if the XML message reaches and has a successful status. If that's okay, double-check the 'Receiver' system if it is correct (to verify configuration in the Integration Directory).

Finally, you can check WE05/WE02 of the Receiving R/3 system to view the sent IDOCs.

Regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its really strage behaviour. May be your trace level is not set completely in SXMB_MONI.

Set the trace level in SXMB_ADM --> Integration Engine Config. ->Specific Config.-> Set/add parameters LOGGING & LOGGING_SYNC with category Runtime and Current value as 1 for both.

Then probably you could monitor the Inbound side also.

Monitor the SM58 for IDOC status

Check if the IDOC posting is available in receiver R/3 system with status code 53.

Refer below links for indepth troubleshooting of IDOC

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

you can check in R/3 receiver system whether idoc reached or not using the tcode we02/we05,why to go for sm59,idx1,idx2