cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a scenario where i put the condition type for packing charges in the sales order as manual condition,But when i do an invoice that condition type does not appear .

1)Do we have to put that condition type of the packing charges manually during proceessing the billing document?

2) I have posted the invoice to accounting without the packing charges.Is there any provision where i can go and manually put the condition type and realease it to accounting?

Please suggest solution

ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thi sproblem occurs bcos of the copy controls in the copy controls u hav configured like this that new pricing will be carries in the invoice so that conditon type is not copied to the invoice, at present there is no chance to chane the invoice bcos alreadt accounting document is generated, so the best practise cancel the invoice and again do the invoice with that conditon type, in future if u want to doesnt happen this got VOFA and select ur invoice documen ttype and remove the value in the field "Document pricing procedure" and save and change in the copy control in the tcode VTFL change the "pricing " As "c" and save.

Reward if it is useful.

Regards,

kishore.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since you have already generated the Invoice and the Accounting Document has been created, there is nothing you can do except cancel the Invoice, Delivery and start from the Sales Order.

However, in the Packing Condition Type , ensure that the "Condition Category" (in V/06) is: A- Packaging and the Account Key for the Packing Condition in Pricing Procedure has a suitable Account Key. This will ensure that the Packing Costs get accounted under a separate GL account and not to the general Revenue account.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can create condition type for packing charges in PP. Using the proper pricing type in copy control so that it gets copies into invoice.

As you have already transferred invoive to acctg nothing can be done. Only thing u can do is to cancell the bill doc, reverse the GI and update pricing in sales order with pkg charges

Thanks,

Pramod