cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Element Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which Element is used for displaying the large texts, I need to display the terms and conditions page in a view .

Is there any single element to display all the text in single UI Element Suggest me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the string from the Standard Texts using the class

cl_wd_formatted_text and func READ_TEXT_INLINE.

Well its work, i have logo within in the standard texts, but it is displaying as 1 and 0 s in the webdynpro applicaion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikranth,

I guess, it would be a desireable feature if the user could also print the terms and conditions, right?

So I would suggest to create a pdf-file for this type of text.

If the text doesn't change a lot you could for example add a pdf-file to the MIMEs-Folder of your web dynpro component. Alternatively, if the text is for example user specific, use a SAP Smart Form to create this text and convert the Smart Form to pdf.

The Web Dynpro UI-Element for displaying the pdf is the one which is also used for Adobe Interactive Forms: InteractiveForm.

~Silke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikranth ,

You can use Explanation UI For this purpose.

Check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/77/3545415ea6f523e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

Sarath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am asking for display very long texts with Multiple paragraphs ,

I need to display the terms and conditions page when user clicks.

Which element i have to use so that all texts can be put into single element and display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vikranth,

You can try using formatted text view, if explanation you have to use combinations.

Regards

Sarath