Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU25

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

How can we update the new SAP default values to su24 customer settings after the upgrade? I noticed there is an option to compare the old and new values from steps 2A-2C.Is that we have to find the difference between the two and make the changes manually in old su24 customer settings??Then finally transport the newly filled customer table which contains old settings as well as new changes across the system??

1 REPLY 1

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can see the differencies befor running su25->2A,2B if you compare your 'old' SU24-entries with the SU22 entries.

SU25 2A and 2B offer to perform this comparison and update the tablecontents as per your needs. Of course you can perform that steps manually too, but I think, that there is no need for that as su25 is quite comfortable....

If you want you could back up the relevant tables before. Tables concerned are the USOB*-tables. SU22: usobt and usobx, SU24: usobt_c and usobx_c.

It is a good idea to perform the SU25-steps during testupgrades and put the changed values (SU24 and the updated roles) in a transport. When upgrading your productions system simply import that request and you are finished with that task.....

I think there are already several threads with such questons....

b.rgds, Bernhard