cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy to SOAP Error..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am testing few scenarios which are built on ABAPproxy to SOAP. Most of the scenarios are working. But, couple of scenarios throwing "MAPPING.NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND Interface mapping Object ID"

I am sure that this is very familiar error and i have gone through few threads here.

And most are telling that due to RFC calls. I checked my runtime cache, have revisted my mappings. Couldn't find any clue.

Is there any other checks i have to do for this to work.

Thanks in advance,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i checked the message with other scenario. but, it is not problem with that.

I am not sure why i am getting WS security exception.

After that it is faling as mapping error.NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND.

Also, when i try to refresh my cache from XI administation in XI startpage., I could not able to refresh

Asking for WEBAS user, when I give j2ee_admin, it is not taking.

Remaining cache af and Integration runtime are fine.

Is there any other i have to use.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are getting this error because you did not define Soap fault message. You are getting this error only in few cases is because of some fields not being sent in the correct format. For example in your proxy if you defined a Date field, as long as you send date in the correct format you wont have any errors but if the date is not in the correct format then an exception is raised. In SXMB_MONI look at the Response Payload and define a fault xsd in the same way.Import this into your MI and do the mapping for fault messages. This should fix the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini:

Try to check what promod has said and try to restart J2EE engine once..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini, have you solved that problem? I have the same error and I don't know what else can I do...

Answers (17)

Answers (17)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

Actually I imported design objects. All objects are fine and only two scenarios are giving problem. Infact, i double checked the scenarios again. all the namespaces...

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible that you will post here this:

not well-formed request.

/wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using XMLspy to test it. I copied the message from RWB MDT, but it is telling it is not well-formed.

I am getting three messages in place of two in sxmb_moni. First one is fine.

Second one is telling WSsecurity exception.

And the third one is telling No_mappingprogram_found.

Strange thing i am using the same CC for my other scenarios, But only two scenarios are failing. All are sync calls. Techanically I couldn't find any differnece.

It is very hard to trobleshoot where it is missing.

Thanks,

Srinivas

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

Did u added Request and Response Message Mapping to the Interface mapping?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason that its saying not well-formed may be due to additional/missing attributes in SOAP Envelope or Headers. In the following link it has different methods to test the Web service, please test the service and take of structure of the response message you are getting and very with response mapping you have.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7ccd3e4e-0501-0010-95ae-afa58cb4...

And also please check the wsdl of one of other scenarios which is working and compare to the one which is not working. It might show light on the errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am just trying to test my SOAP message using tool. The message which is is in sxmb_moni queue is giving some format exception. Is this WSDL is correct, or i have to add something to it. Please clarify.

Thanks,

Srinicas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell briefly how you are testing SOAP message and which tool is it. I think you can test with XML Spy and look at the response message you are getting from Web server. Can you also place the format exception you got SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru and Raj,

Thank you very much. I have gone thorugh other forums. Looks like there is something wrong either my SOAP message format or with my mapping which is not doing correct format. Since it is error message may be my proxy is not accepting. And yes it is a synchronous call.

Let me dig again and get some clues.

If it is XML format issue which my web service is not accepting. Do i have to change my mapping and check. Not sure at this point.

The message i am seeing is similar to what you posted. But, i am getting Application error.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30">- <SOAP:Header>

- <SAP:Main xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsu="http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd" versionMajor="003" versionMinor="000" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" wsu:Id="wsuid-main-92ABE13F5C59AB7FE10000000A1551F7">

<SAP:MessageClass>ApplicationError</SAP:MessageClass>

<SAP:ProcessingMode>synchronous</SAP:ProcessingMode>

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this problem with SOAP reciever adapter.

I am using snchronus call from ERP to my java system.

I have seen several forums regarding this error. But could not find solution.

Can anybody resoved this kind of problem please help.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos
2/27/08 7:03:32 PM dce59098-941c-d3f1-8b3d-00188be5e8e9 error in response

I think the error is from the SOAP service response. I guess your scenario is PROXY- Webservice and it is Synchronous. Am I right. It seems that you have not correctly mapped the response from the Webservice back to Proxy message or sometimes it happens that Web service sends a response that is not understood by the Adapter Engine. In both cases it errors out. Yours might one of the case. If you go though the threads I provided in my previous post, they also provide the same.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

Are u getting something like this?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?> 
- <!--  Request Message Mapping 
  --> 
- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">
  <SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category> 
  <SAP:Code area="MAPPING">NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1>urn:test IM_Src_to_Tar</SAP:P1> 
  <SAP:P2 /> 
  <SAP:P3 /> 
  <SAP:P4 /> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText /> 
  <SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" /> 
  <SAP:Stack>Unable to determine name of mapping program</SAP:Stack> 
  <SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry> 
  </SAP:Error>

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

Thank you very much. Yes, i am getting error isn Adapter engine for SOAP.

When i checked Communication Channel monitoring, below is the logs.

2/27/08 7:03:32 PM dce59098-941c-d3f1-8b3d-00188be5e8e9 Message processing completed successfully

2/27/08 7:03:32 PM dce59098-941c-d3f1-8b3d-00188be5e8e9 error in response

2/27/08 7:03:32 PM dce59098-941c-d3f1-8b3d-00188be5e8e9 call completed

2/27/08 7:03:32 PM dce59098-941c-d3f1-8b3d-00188be5e8e9 request entering

2/27/08 7:03:32 PM dce59098-941c-d3f1-8b3d-00188be5e8e9 Message processing started

So when i click the log, below is the exact point where it s failing.

2008-02-27 19:03:32 Error SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

It looks like The WSDL which is generated after my mapping is failing in Adapter engine. This mean I have to do something to do with mapping which will understand by Adapter engine. Is there any limitations for SOAP adapter.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like my message is going from ERP and after Mapping Webservice is rejecting with exception. But, When i test this Web service navigator of J2ee engine It works.

ns1:com.sap.security.core.server.ws.service.WSSecurityException xmlns:ns1="http://sap-j2ee-engine/error">00188BE5E8E8006E0000001900001AA00004472B682502D6 : Found 0 operation definitions using keys: Key name:'first-body-element-ns' key

Any ideas...

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini:

Can you check the Adapter Engine in RWB and see the logs of SOAP receiver. If any error, could place it here. Also look at the following thread, check if you have any similar issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is the error we are getting. is something i have to do in the maping.

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="UNKNOWN">APPLICATION_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>application fault</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="http://sap-j2ee-engine/error">com.sap.security.core.server.ws.service.WSSecurityException</SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage>

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe one more time try to refresh cache but this time with that report : SAI_CACHE_REFRESH.

Best regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked the WS authorizations. The same CC is used by my other scenarios.

So, that is not problem of authorization.

Also, In SXMB_MONI, i am looking failing step at request message mapping.

But, my mappings fine. in fact i tested.

XML i showing Application Fault message, i believe which is not able to identify by my mapping and thowing.

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="http://sap-j2ee-engine/error">com.sap.security.core.server.ws.service.WSSecurityException</SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage>

<SAP:Stack />

In this case, My scenario to work what i should do.

Also, My first message looks ok. though it is not successful, it is not whoing error.

But showing response message id error.

I am sure there is something missing here.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Webservice is fine. And the same SOAP adpter used by my other scenarios, only couple of scenrios are not working.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess the web service you are using requires user name and password. Could you please check the web service required authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked RFC destinations. they are fine. I did sxi_cahe full refresh, also in Adminstration - i did AF, IS refresh. But no luck,

also I am getting three messages for sync call with red instead of two.

Hope somebody must faced this problem. pleas advice.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked RFC destinations. they are fine. I did sxi_cahe full refresh, also in Adminstration - i did AF, IS refresh. But no luck,

also I am getting three messages for sync call with red instead of two.

Hope somebody must faced this problem. pleas advice.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you check if from external tool like xml spy you are also getting unauthorized for that webservice?

/wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks. I did Sxi_cahe refresh, also checked my config scenario and my interface mapping is correct. infact i recreated my scnario.

As Swarup suggested i tried to test the configuration and it is failing in recevre determination with error "HTTP connection to ABAP Runtime failed. Error: 403 Forbidden"

Also, when i checked in Sxmb_moni, i found this error.

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="http://sap-j2ee-engine/error">com.sap.security.core.server.ws.service.WSSecurityException</SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage

I am not sure where i am missing, But when i tested my mapping, they look fine.

Please help to troubleshoot further.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini:

Go to SM59 and check the login details in RFC destination. May be you have mistyped anything

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's an authorization problem. User and password.

/wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check whether the cache is being refreshed.

you can also check the interafce mapping in the SXI_CACHE transaction .

also check you are using the correct interface mapping in the interafce determination.

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinivas,

Please try ti test the scneario in ID with Tools-->Test Configuration pass the payload and see if its working fine or not.

Generally this kind of error may occure if there is problem in mapping program assigned in Receiver Determination or the Cache needs to be refreshed

Integrtaion Builder(XI home page)->Administration->Cache Refresh (all Repository/Directory/RWB

After complete cache refresh it should work fine

Also refer below discussion --- Look for Michal's answer for it.

Thanks

Swarup

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Interface Mapping you are refering in the Interface Determination . Is it a valid Interface Mapping?

If yes, check the whether the Interface Mapping exists in IR and is activated and also if the message mapping in the Interface Mapping exists and is activated

Regards

Bhavesh

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

So u checked SXI_CACHE and u able to find your Interface Mapping ther, is it?

raj.