cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition types by pallets (complete & incomplete)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I have two condition types to calculate freight pallet for complete pallet and incomplete pallete (because we have differente rate for each one). Both condition types depends for each other and, when I create de Sales Order the calculation is OK! but, when I have more than one batch for the material the invoice 'split' the 'item' in two items and recalculates the freight pallet for each batch instead for the two batches together.

I was trying to fix with the copy control between delivery and invoices but I don't want to make 'user exit' just for only these two condition types

Can somebody help me?

Where else do I have to "move" in the configuration?

Thanks in advance

Mirthala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

run VTFL for your del/bil type and goto your item category.

set Pricing type "G"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.... I already have tested. Didn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you check your condition record? what access seq you have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Access sqnc by Sales Organization/Destination zone/ Material Freight Group.

both are the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto your invoice (VF03) and do Pricing analysis for your condition type on each item - find the difference (open two sessions an do comparison)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is not in the access sequences, is in the way that SAP splits the 'items' when has more than one batch... Makes the calculation for each batch instead of both batches.

Former Member
0 Kudos

...why don't you display split analysis?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/560f63545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

system does right thing because you have different batches

Former Member
0 Kudos

if SAP do the right thing, how do I get freight pallet for all the material (one material) with several batches?

Former Member
0 Kudos

take your invoice number and goto table VBRP

for each POSNR (item) you will get own CHARG (batch)

system can't push several batches into one field (

for each item SAP makes pricing calculation according to assigned price procedure

so you have freight calculation on each item (when you have more then ONE batches in ref.document)