Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Printing SAPScripts Troubles!

Dears Friends:

In this moment i live a very big trobule in my head, all the responsability of my headache is the SapScript's printin!

Firt at all, i gonna tell you whats happened now.

Ive got 2 Sapscripts, ok?, when ill see the sapscript 1, in the printer 'A', i see the sapscript correctly, but when i see the de SapScript 1 in the Printer 'B', the sapscripts design goes hell! and happen the same with the another sapscript.

I dont know what happened that, if somebody can tell me why happen' that, please tell me...

And my another question is...

when i start to print the sapscript 1, in the printer A, the page asume new margins to the page, thats mean, if i got 10 MM in the left side like margin, then when im printin the sapscript the 10 MM goes to 16 MM, and in the right side, the last 2 one chars dessapear (like a cut in the sapscripts).

But when i configue a PDFPrinter in my PC, this problem doesnt pass, all print perfect, with margin and design.-..

if somebdoy can tell what that...

thanks alot!

Former Member
replied

The SWIN device uses the Windows drivers. Windows does all the processing of the ouput.

The HP device uses the print control commands in SAP. SAP takes the output, and sends print commands directly to the printer with no interaction from Windows.

I really have no other answers. I think you might want to be sure you have the correct device for your printer. OSS has lots of notes about the correct device type for printers.

-Doug

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question