cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Control doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use MIC 1.0 and that system have the possibility to create central catalogs that are structured below:

- process group

- process

- process step - in process step we have one field for description and other two fields (input and output) to identify how was and how is before and after process step phase.

May you know if the fields "input" and "output" exists in process control?

Thanks in advance - Luis Augusto.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santos,

The fields Input and Output are available in Process Control. In Process Control you have an option to select whether you want an object to be a Control or a Process Step.

You have these Input and Output fields for both of them(Process step and Control) in Process Control.

Please let me know if you have any questions on this topic.

Thanks & Regards,

Venky.

0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Yes. The Input and Output fields are availabe in Process Control. The "process step" in MIC is called "control" in PC. You can check on the PC Application Help guide for the field name of a control.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_grcpc25/helpdata/en/a9/b3c59d387347599fa15e4de3d8e337/frameset.htm

SAP GRC Process Control -> Work Centers -> Compliance Structure -> Central Process Hierarchy -> Creating or Editing a Control.

Or you could access it from the direct link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_grcpc25/helpdata/en/3f/864474e4614e89a8c25d0494f05140/content.htm

Best Regards,

Jennifer Cha

Process Controls - Americas/APJ

Regional Implementation Group

SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you refering to process, process group and process step under the definition of manual controls?

Regards,

Imanol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, more specificaly: process step.

We have fields INPUT and OUTPUT that is part of pstep in MIC.

I would like to know if SAP thought this fields important and put them in GRC-SPC (Process Control).

Thanks,

Luis.