cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptive WebService Model consuming XI WebService

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Im building an application on Webdynpro to consume a Webservice provided by XI by SOAP Adapter.

The webservice works perfectly, I generated the WSDL and I tested it with Oxygen XML and is ok.

When I create the model in Webdynpro, it gives me 2 options for building the Logical Destinations:

1-use WSDL Url for metadata retrieval

2-use destinations for metadata execution.....

When I tried using the 1st option, when I run my application, it gives the exception:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:javalearning estwsdl.wsdl

The problem is that the wsdl must be from a file since XI doesn´t provide the wsdl by URL.

About the 2nd option, I´m kind of confused, because there you must provide the WSLI address of the server but seems that XI doesn´t support WSLI service, so I won´t be able to configure the Destinations inside VA.

How can I solve that ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ThatSAPGuy
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Vitor-

Cross check if you have done as follows:

1. Chose Adaptive Web Service Model

2. Provided model name and package.

3. Chose No Logical Destinations

4. Clicked on the WSDL button, and then chose Remote Location / File System from the WSDL URL access pop up and then browsed to your local WSDL file.

5. Browsed and selected your local WSDL file.

6. Resolved any name clashes.

If yes, then can you please post your Import Log which is the last step of the model creation wizard.

Cheers-

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did all the first steps. On design time it finds the WSDL but it gives this error in runtime.