cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisition in Waste Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I´m trying to generate a Purchase Requisition (instead of Purchase Order) from Waste Management Entry Document.

In IMG activity "Specify Parameters for Purchasing", I have defined the following type of document for the Purchase Org I´m using: B (Purchase Requisition) - NB (Standar Purch. Req).

Then, when I try to create the Orden from the Entry Document, the systems asks me again to introduce the document type. I select the same as before (B-NB), but a Standard Order is created, instead of the Purch.Requisition that I selected.

Any ideas why this is happening? Is it not possible to generate Purchase Requisitions from Waste Management?

Thanks so much!!!

Irene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think we can create purchase request from waste entry document WAE01, Becuase we create service contract with vendor(Disposer) against to that only we create purchase order in WAE01.

would let you know if anyother info helps you.

-Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

That´s what I thought... but then, why am I able to choose PO or PR during customizing? It doesn´t make much sense, does it?

Regards,

Irene

JuanCarlosDelga
Contributor
0 Kudos

I sent that question to SAP, is't possible, if you need to create a purchase requisition you must develop the function, use EHSWA_141_WASTEMVT_CRT_MM_PO as a reference.

Regards