cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I search configuration help for tax determination, however I couldn't understand the available info.

Could somebody provide step by step configuration for tax determination.

Also please give info on how record is created?

Consider country as US.

if somebody have documentation with screen shot, Kindly forward it.

Ple give step by step explanation, don't make process lengthy and complicated

Thanks

Shiv

Shivdas_patil2000@yahoo.co.in

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv

Here is a step by step process without getting complicated as you wanted:

1. Create Access Sequence in V/07. If the Condition Table doesn't exist which you want in the Access Sequence, you need to create it first in V/03.

2. Create Condition Type in V/06 and assign the Access Sequence created at Step 1.

3. Use the Condition Type created at Step 2 while creating the Pricing Procedure in V/08.

4. Verify calculations in VA01 during Sales Order creation.

That was as simple as it could get

Regards

Ramana ND

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv

It is really surprising to note your comments "don't make process lengthy and complicated". You are also saying "Please give step by step explanation".

Do you think this is possible by satisfying both your above conditions??

When you want step by step process, you need to go through the material in detail.

Anyway, go through the link which will be of helpful to you.

[Define Tax Determination Rules |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/9c/a6c20e6b4b11d395b200a0c929f4c9/frameset.htm]

Please note that this link is specifically intended for US and if you go want to go through this in detail, you have to drill down the left tab of this link.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I am sorry for mentioning word like "lengthy & complicated". Please don't take it in other way. My intention of saying so is to get correct information.

Most of the time I observed that sometime irrelevant information is specified. Even simple things made difficult because of a kind of explanation given by some Consultant.

I apologize if somebody still have concern about this.

Thanks

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

at the consultant level please do not look for step by step by step explanations. more surprising is.. u want it wihthout lengthy process, but step by step..... not complicated...

Its very complicated what u r asking..