cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic updation of price (pr00) in SSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Normally, we use same SSA for a long period. Once we change the condition record PR00(using VK12), we need the system to update this price automatically in SSA. Please suggest me a way to do this.

Regards,

Nabeel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You just have maintain condition record entries for PR00 as per as your access sequence. (Try using the validity dates)

If the requirement is fulfilled, the price will automatically be picked.

Hope you find this helpful.

Reward points for contribution if it does.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your immediate response. We are using PR00 with valididty dates only.

Material A

PR00 - 1USD frm 01.01.08 to 10.02.08

PR00- 2SUD frm 11.02.08 to 31.12.08

SSA has created on 1st Jan and the PR00 is picked up as 1USD. Now we have new price on 11th Feb. This price will not picked in SSA, unless we change the pricing date and update the new price.

We want the system to pick 2USD frm 11th feb automatically.Is there is any way to do this.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Can u advise pls.

Regards,

Edited by: STUDENT on Feb 28, 2008 12:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your copy control try and make pricing field to carry out new pricing.

I think this should help. Just try and let me know if it works.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy control will come for the next document only. We need to change the price in the first document, which is SSA.

In PSA we have option, once we change the condtion record it will pick up new price automatically as per the validty. However, in SSA we have to change the pricing date and update in condtion to get the new price.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is i am not in front of SAP system at the moment.

But what i can ask you to do is - to go to V/06 for your condition type PR00 go to the field manual changes - and check whether you can find an option there. Maybe try option D - Cannot be manually processed? Or carry out automatic pricing, based on condition records if there is any such option.

I am sorry, but only when i look at the SAP screen i could suggest you some alternative.

Regards

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This isn't "Automatic", but you can try using VA05 select all sales orders and "Edit-Mass Change-New Pricing"

At least you can do a big chunk at a time this way.

Otherwise your probably gonna need to create an ABAP program