Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple currencies in SRM 5.0 contract

JohanL
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone have a proposed solution how to achieve several currencies in a SRM contract, meaning having currency on contract item-level?

Is such functionality planned for standard SRM in future releases? I know that bid invitation has item currency available since last release.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Johan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can purchase in any currency and the contract will convert the spending to the contract currency. I'm not sure if that is why you want different currencies . if you want to limit what currencies can be used, SAP has plans to add an exchange rate capability in the next release.

my understanding of how that may work is as follows:

Repeating fixed currency Table when creating a contract, the contract owner will flag a contract at the header level as fixed exchange rate, and then complete a table with all the fixed currencies that will apply to the contract.

During the creation of PO’s with reference to a contract, The system will look for the fixed rate flag. if checked it will read the contract table and use the fixed currency rate entered by the contract owner. If the local currency used is not on the contract table, then a error message will be displayed. This will remove the currency fluctuations of the local currency to the fixed currency of the contract.

hope this helps