Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM 58 error urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i am doing idoc to file .

in sm 58 I getting this error"No service for system SAP<sid>, client 220 in Integr ation Directory " .

i have configure r/3 & 3 rd party systems as bussines system .

please can anyone tell me where i need mention sap <sid>

in b.systems.

thanks,

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you imported the business system in your Integration Directory?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply ,

i have created in id .

my problem is when i open the b.system in edit mode and go adapter-spefic ide . i am able to see LS , but unable to entry r/3 system id etc .

these field are grey out .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok,

Page 7 of this document should sovle your problem.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d19fe210-0d01-0010-4094-a6fba344...

Regards,

Sarvesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For a business system you need to define the Client in the SLD. Have this been done?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

I tired clear sld cache and when i try click on " compare sld " icon nothing is reflected .

please help out .

Thanks

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firtly Make sure all the corresponding information about the R/3 is maintained in the SLD...like CLNT, LS Name and so on...

Goto to the BS of the ID goto edit mode and click adapter specific attribute--there you will get a button compare with the SLD click that and it will get the updated inforamtion from SLD..and apply.....before you do this clear the SLD cache and proceed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

For the reply . i checked TS. and bs in sld it is fine . I did sld cache refresh also but when i did comapre with sld nothiing is comingup . and remainng fields are geryed out .

Thanks

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pls check the cache contnets are upto data...in the RWB the cache monitoring make sure all are green...

run the cache comlete once more and check...i think only the cache might the issue here.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

prolem was in cache refresh .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you configured port in IDX1?

/wg