Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Call Function not Generating Function Module for Smartform

Hi Gurus,

We have a work copy print program use to print deliveries (smartforms). This program works fine in Production but right now we are doing some testing and I found out that when we run this program in QUALITY environtment, it shortdumps with error saying "Function Module Not Found"

Basically when it gets to the Function Module "SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME", it could not generate any function module for the form it Sy-Subrc = 2 Exception meaning NO_FUNCTION_MODULE.

The problem is this only happens in our QUALITY environment.I compare the function module in the 2 systems, there was not diff as this is a Standard SAP module. I passed diff smartforms we have in QUALITY through the FM and it will not generating any FM for any of them. So this is not an error from the smartforms, bcos all the same smartforms generates FM in Prod.

So what I did next is to Debug the FM "SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME" in the 2 systems to see where the diff is coming from. I noticed 2 views that the FM is using, they are STXFADM and D010SINF . So on the Production system, STXFADM-LASTDATE and D010SINF-UDAT fields are the same value, so it generates the FM. On the QUALITY systems, the values are different hence it skips the code to generate the FM.

Thanks Guys.

Points will greatly be awarded for this.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question