Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have an issue,

when settling rebate amounts, in the credit memo request system accepting any amount instead of actual or accrued amount. my requirement is system should accept the amount upto the extent of actuals as per the rebate condtion record slabs. where to control it? please help.

sada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasarala,

Those control you need to do in Agreement type controls in Payment Method field .. Ther u can give the restriction abt accurals..

Path: IMG --> Sales & Distribution ---> Billing -> rebate processing > Define Agrement Type ---> Then Select u r agrement type and maintain as per the requirment...

I hope this Will help you..

Rewards, if it is useful..

Regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi durga prasad,

can u please find out exact field and its usage, i tried there, they are restricting upto rebate agreement only not in rebate credit memo request.

sada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to do 2 settings in the Rebate Agreement type ( T Code: VB(2) to ensure that the Rebate settlement can be done upto the Accrued Amount.

1. In the 'Manual Payment' section, select A-Payment allowed upto accruals value in the field, "Payment Procedure".

2. You should also mark the checkbox: "Reverse Accruals"

These settings ensure that you can make partial payments / settlements upto the Accruaed amount only.

Regards

Ramana ND