cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out put problem for Incoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I used output condition type FN00 with transmission medium 5(external send) and send immediatly when saved.This output type i used based on the OSS note provided.Any one used this note for sending Emails,Some saying to use MAIL out put type.

When i try to issue the email with out put type FN00,i am getting status as green and Sucessfully issued.But i couldnt get in my mail account and i also couldnt trace that in T.code SOST.it even not generating Spool request number also.when i go to T.code SP01 i couldnt see the spool request number also.

Can any one of you say the reason behind this that i am getting sucessfully processed in the status and why couldnt i see in SOST as well as the spool request number in SP01.

Regards

narayana

Edited by: manam narayana on Feb 27, 2008 5:22 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i already answered your query in

spool request is not generated for output type EMAIL.

i think problem with mail configuration in SAP.

in SOST you found nothing,

check sost -> slect tab send status and check all four ( i.e waiting, errors, sent, transmitted ) now click on further and check both check box for 1) still not entered in queue and 2) send date not yet reached

and provide the result.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kaushal,

I checked in the way u said but couldnt see the mails in SOST.can you please provide some more inputs.

Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to email using SBWP

run SBWP -> new message -> type test content -> under recipient type your mail address and select recipient type select U internet address

then send mail.

now check in SOST and provide the result,

also check in tcode SCOT -> double click on SMTP node and and provide the details.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

I am able to see in SOST for output type MAIL,When i use FN00 as condition type and comminication strategy with out put device acess method M.i cannot see them in SOST even.But the status is showing Green in the Invoice document.

Please add some more information

Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SP (partner) contain valid email address?

check in XD02.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Yes there is valid mail adress in XD02.

If i use out put mail and give the same adress in reciepient it is showing in SOST,but wen i use output type FN00 then i am not getting any info in SOST at the same time mail is alos not getting triggere.But the status in FN00 is showing that succesfully out put issued and showing green mark..

Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check following in va02

VA02 -> order number -> enter -> Extras -> output -> header ->edit

check under medium-> must be 5 external send

click on further data -> under requested processing dispatch time is 4 send immediately (when saving the application )

click on communication method -> Comm.strategy type should be internet/letter

back and save again.

when you save this you can see the send request in SOST ( if your mail configuration is OK )

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

I am doing this for Invoice not for order.you specified that IF MAIL CONFIGURATION IS OK,So can you please say me the mail configuration from basis side or when configuring from SD side the out put types.If any problem in SD side it shouldnt show the green light with sucesssfully issued...thats what i hope so.remaining config settings which u maentioned are already done.

If any of the settigs in SCOT are not done properly then for Output type mail it is showing in SOST.but for out put type FN00 it is not showing is SOST

For MAIL transmission medium i mentioned is 7 so i am getting in SOST.But for FN00 i mentioned 5,i couldnt get in SOST for this medium.

Do you feel any settings missing from SD side or any settings from BASIS side.

Regards

Narayana.

Edited by: manam narayana on Feb 27, 2008 10:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes i know that, I just give one example I'm not functional consultant.

you told me that you are able to send the mail using SBWP, and mail is shown under SOST as send request and you are able to send mail from SAP

so there is no problem with mail configuration if you get send request,

for out put type FN00 you maintain medium 5 external send but you did not get send request

might be something is missing in configuration at SD side.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kaushal,

I will try from my side.i am thinking of if any mistake from SD side..it shouldnt give green message that output issued..thats wat i am thinking of ..anyways thanks fro your help and please let me know if u can add any information.

And i hav done all the config settings as per given in OSS notes.and once again thanks for the info.

Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you already configure according to OSS notes

please check following notes also.

Note 960088 - FAQ: Sending SD messages externally

Note 454893 - CHECKLISTSD: Sales document output as an e-mail

for email settings in SAP

Note 455140 - Configuration of e-mail, fax, paging or SMS using SMTP

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Gone through the above mentioned OSS notes,Thanks for the info..

Issue is still open,

Regards

Narayana

Answers (0)