cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface APO to inactive R/3 Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you know whether it is possible to transfer APO planning results to an inactive long term planning version in R/3? Similar as it works for independent requirements, that can be transferred from any APO key figure to any R/3 version using a DP transfer profile. We would like to do this for the long term planning result generated in SNP - but it should not disturb the actual planning situation in R/3.

Thanks and Regards,

Anke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ken! That's what I was thinking about as it really seems that there is no standard way to do this copy...

Regards,

Anke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anke,

You can also do this way

DP->SNP (do long term planning) ->DP (send results to DP) -> R/3 (transfer PIP to Long term planning to inactive version)

This way you can avoid custom program.

Thanks,

BKN

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not possible out of the box.

I was at McCormick and we wrote custom abap programs to transfer the results from APO to a version /scenario in LTP. It worked ok.

Ken Snyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anke,

After reading your thread, I would just like to suggest using APO simulation version for Long term planning instead planning in Active versionin APO. Just copy the active version to simulation version and do planning in that sim version. This will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

Thanks for the quick reply. The problem is, that the budegting and costing process should be done in R/3 based on the long term planning results from SNP. We would like to transfer these results, because in APO we do not have any information about actual product and machine costs.

Thanks and regards,

Anke