cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Step Picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In 2 step picking process is it possible to have the allocation print out by Artcile -Delivery document wise.

Cureently Allocation TO is for each individual delivery document.

Is it possible to have the print ou by Article -Delivery document wise.

Pls advise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything especially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Can you elaborate please, ru talking about IS - Retail.

Aktar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aktar

Yeah iam talking about IS retail.

In the 2 Step picking process .2nd step picking (allocation) need to sort by Articles and stores .

I have maintained sort sequence in the manner as first Article /TO Number/Store.

While talking print out through the comment LX21 only the Group number is getting printed ,none of the other information is getting printed.

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Where did u maintained the sequence for TOs...?

Aktar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aktar

We maintained Short Sequence for the TO in the Print configuration and mapped to the print code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the Sort profile....for the Print Code.

Thanks

Aktar