Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing problem -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

i got a pricing issue , a critical one.

during creating sales order, one condition type ( JIN1) is calculating in the pricing procedure. This condition type is for calculating the taxes.

But when i put Plant in the sales order , this condition type becomes inactive.

can anyone tell what the reason and how to resolve this....

it is very urgent

thanx in advance,

sourav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because of we will have to write a routine to make sap understand whether the tax is VAT/LST or CST.

See what happens, when your plant is located in the same region of your customer in the order, then the system calculated either VAT or LST based on definition given by the client.

But when the plant is outside to that of the region of the customer master then the system calculates CST.

You can use this abap code and ask your Abaperr to assist you with the same.

if region code is not equal to region in which plant is located

sy-subrc = 4.

if komp-kposn ne 0.

if komt1-KSCHL = 'ZIVP' or

komt1-KSCHL ='ZIN2' .

check: komk-regio eq komk-wkreg .

elseif komt1-KSCHL = 'ZIN1' .

check: komk-regio <> komk-wkreg .

endif .

endif.

sy-subrc = 0.

• End of Change

ZIVP = VAT TAX

ZIN2 = LST TAX

ZIN1 = CST TAX

So if system takes ZIVP or ZIN2 based on the requirement, then in that case it wont allow ZIN1.

I am sure this will solve your problem.

If does please dont forget to reward points for contribution.

Regards

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain condition records for JIN1 ( Tax condition type ).

In your case, you may have maintained records for a particular plant so it is picking up in that case, whereas you have not maintained for the other plant hence the condition type is not picking up.

Goto VK13 and select the condition type and click on 'key combination' give the values and click on condition info...you can get all the values for the fields you have maintained. To maintain a new value goto vk11/12 and do the needful.

Regards,

Jn

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing,

since this condition type is inactive, it is showing some message as "Inactive via formulae of Incorrect".