cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Condition in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How can i hide a condition type from getting displayed in the Sales Order pricing procedure in conditions tab. The condition type comes into total value calculation.

Eg. Condition Condition Value

ZQWE 250

ZASD 50-

ZXCV 10

Subtotal 210

In this the condition ZASD should not get displayed in sales order but the calculation

should be the same, i.e Subtotal = 210

REGDS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try Sap Note 105621. this note tells you how to create an object which you could use in authorizations. the object reads the pricing procedure and you can restrict users' access to display (among other functions) of condition types in the condition tabs.

please take help from ABAP and BASIS consultants, unless you're a technical consultant.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can change those settings in Pricing Procedure

For your Condition type Select the following options only assuming that the condition is calculating and displaying.

Manually + Statistics + Print + Reqt for your condition

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if you could hide the condition type in your sales order condition analysis.

But i can suggest a solution where the user cannot edit the value for your condition type "ZASD", if thats what you are after.

Go to transaction V/06 and go to ZASD - for manual entries make it as D - Not possible to process manually

This will ensure that the user cannot change the rates unless it is maintained in the condition records.

Hope this will help you, if i does, please dont forget to reward points for contribution.

Regards

Ravi