cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block a customer from ordering certain materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My poblem is as mentioned in the subject. Can I block a specifik customer from ordering a specific material using some kind of condition techhiques? I can do it in a user exit but I would rather do it without programming if possible. I am on a 46C IS Retail.

best regards,

Glenn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glenn you can do it with exclusion record

To create a material exclusion record, proceed as follows:

1. In the SD Master Data Screen select, Products --> Listing/exclusion --> Create.

You reach the Create Listing/Exclusion: Initial Screen.

2. Enter a value in the List/excl.type.

The standard version of the SAP R/3 system includes two material listing/exclusion types:

– A001 for material listing

– B001 for material exclusion

3. Press ENTER.

The Selection of Key Combination window appears. The standard version includes only one key combination:Customer/material.

4. Mark the Customer/material field and press ENTER.

You reach the screen where you create the master data.

5. Enter a customer, validity period, and the materials that you want to list or exclude.

Regards,

Vishal

Hope this will solve your problem

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. That was what I was looking for.

Unfortunately I couldn't use it since EDI-orders are stopped as the materials are excluded. But for manual orders it works fine. Guess I have to do it ABAP-wise.

regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without using programming if you want to resist the customer from ordering some materials, you need to configure exclusion. The above mails give you a clear picture how to configure it.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP, we have a special process, where in, we can allow perticuler materials to a perticuler customer can place order or we can stop a perticuler materials to a perticuler customer to place an order.

Using the concept called MATERIAL LISTING and MATERIAL EXCLUSION. we can achieve this.

Material Listing:

Material Listing means we can allow a perticuler customer to place an order for a perticuler materials only. Customer will not be able to order for any other material which is not in this list.

Material Exclusion:

Material Exclusion means you can stop some set of materials for a perticuler customer so that he cant place an order for these materials.

Path :

Sap easy access -> Logistics -> Sales & Distribution -> Master Data -> Products -> Listing /Exclusion

T. Code : VB01

For Material Listing use condition type : A001

For Material Exclustion Condition type : B001

In this you have table with fields Customer / Material

Select the customer for which you want to do Listing or Exclusion, and give the list of materials.

You can see the effect of Listing and Exclusion while you are creating a sales order.

Hope this is clear.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Praveen