Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Issue

venky_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am transporting a Reciever Determination (RD) object from Development server to Quality server. Object is imported successfully in Quality server when i try to activate the object i am getting the Error " Unable to Move Object.Change list were not part of same import".

last day accidently i did a change directly in receiver determination object of quality server and activated. later i reverted back all the changes and activated. Today i did changes in development server and exported RD to quality server. Now Object is imported successfully in Quality server when i try to activate the object i am getting import error

"U nable to Move Object.Change list were not part of same import". If any one know what would be the problem please tell me.

Thanks In Advance

Regards,

Venky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

venky_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just delete the change list & then create the RD here in QA system.

The problem which you are facing is because you might have activated few objects in the change list manually (you shuld activated the entire change list at once).

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is a possible solution:

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to delete the Change list in Quality about your changes. Then try to activate it.

Even you could delete the RD in quality and import as new one

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Feb 26, 2008 12:21 PM