cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit for customer creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the point of xd01, does the system have any predefined user exists?

Say, if i want a duplcate check to happen at the point of xd01, it has to be developed. So need to know if there are user exists for that.

Thanks in advance,

Kanishka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kanishka

You can try with User Exit EXIT_SAPLV09A_002 which Call up the user exit if a customer has not been maintained in the current sales area.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanishka,

u can try in userexit in - SAPMF02D --> XD01

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the requirement is just to check the duplication at the time of creation in Customer Master, then its available in standard customizing itself.

In IMG,

Financial Accounting -> AR/AP -> Customer Accounts -> Master Data -> Preparation for Creating Customer master data -> Change Message Control for Customer Master Data

Here you add message 145 and make it as E for Error.

It will work.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnamurthy,

Thank you for the feedback.

I tried doing what you have stated.

That is , i added the message 145 under Change Message Control for Customer Master Data

And for the two fields - "Online" and "Batchsl" in that screen, i entered Message Type as "Note in window"

I did not come across any area where i could specify it as E for Error.

After doing the above changes, i tried to enter and save a customer having a duplicate address. And i was able to do so. I did not recevie any error messages.

And if i want a error/warning to appear if the customer name is duplicated (In an internal numbering scenario), whats the message ID that i can use?

Appriciate your help.

Thank You

Kanishak

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanishka,

I think there is no User Exit for customer creation but you Try with this user exit it may help you, this is related to partener dtermination

EXIT_SAPLV09A_001

Regards

Murali.