cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font Details....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I am working on invoice, there client has asked to use only Arial font. As Arial font is not available in Standard SAP i have used ZARIAL font. Which is already installed in development system by seniors. This font i have not installed.

When i transport the development work to Test system it shown that ZARIAL Font is not exist. i find that ZARIAL entry doesn't exist in Test system. So, i have a created a Transport request in development server and i transported in Test server.

now the problem is the layout is coming in different sizes. both are not at all matched. i feel ZARIAL Font is not installed in Test server.

But how can i install the ZARIAL fonts in test server? and how can i find which font style installed in development system for ZARIAL?

points will be rewarded for helpful answers.

Regards,

Balu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GO TO transaction SPAD.Then select Full Administration.Click The Device TYpes tab.There select Format Types and you will find ZARIAL font there.If it is not availabale you can create that here.

Reward if useful

Thanks,

Dishant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not able to post new question. so i am closing this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

GO to SE73->click on true type font Installation->Then provide the font name like ZARIAL1->provide the file path to that.ttf and execute it.

Note

Here first you need to have a ttf file of that font(Arial) .If you dont have it , download it.

Then use the font name like it is installed in your sap system.

Regards,

Abhinay