cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Common Division/ Common Distribution Channal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

I would like to upload the Customer Master through LSMW .One Customer have different Division/Different Distribution Channal.But We can upload the master data at a time only one sales area. One division and One Distribution Channel.

I would like to activity Different Division and Different Distribution Channel for each Customer for uploading customer master data through LSMW

Please some one guide me step by step.

Example Customer (Division 01, 02,03)

(D/C 10, 15, 20)

Regards,

Udhay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In TC VOR1 & VOR2 U can define common division and distribution channel for your SO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you can create all your customers in one common division through LSWM upload and then use common division functionality to use these customers created across all other divisions.

So for eg:

If you create your customer in division 01And you would like to assign them also to divsion 02 and 03.

Then go to SPR0 - SD - SALES - MASTER DATA - COMMON DIVISION

For your Sales Org (Say 1000) and Div (02) - Assign 01 in DivCus.

Hope you find this functionality Useful.

Reward points for Contribution if it does.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP SD Enterprise Customization, we can maintain common distribution channel ( so that customers can be used across distribution channels) and Common Division setting (so that use can use a customer across divisions)

so no problem to upload the Customer Master through LSMW with One division and One Distribution Channel

Further please follow the process for config common division and dist. channel

OVR1 --> Define Common Distribution Channels --> Sales and Distribution ® Master Data ® Define Common Distribution Channels

OVR2 --> Define Common Divisions --> Sales and Distribution ® Master Data ® Define Common Divisions

Regards,

Vishal

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Udhay

You can certainly upload a customer with different sales area through LSMW, provided you create recording accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi