cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict extension of sales area to customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to restrict a customer master only for one sales area. Is this possible?

i.e. the customer master is than not extended to another sales area.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to restrict any specific customer?

When you are creating the Customer Master, you need create the Sales Area for the same. So if you do not extent the Cumstomer to other areas, Sales Order Can not be entered in other areas.

For example

the customer 2006 entered only in Sales Area 1000/10/00 and not extended to any other area. So the sales order can be entered for the customer 2006 only in 1000/10/00. If any one try to enter the sales order in any other area, the system will throw erre.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can give XD01 & XD02 authorizations to only allowed users. This will ensure that a particular sales customer is never extended by any other user.

If you try to create an order in a sales order where the customer is not extended, then the system will throw an error.

I presume this is the best possible way to solve your query.

If helpful, please dont forget to reward points for contribution.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

well, technically 'yes'. it is possible if you assign only one sales organization to your company code, and you assign only one distribution and one division to this sales organization.

so, for your company code, only one sales area is possible.

however, you still have other company codes (pre-defined) in your client. you can delete these but it's not advisable. just focus on your company code and i think the above settings should be enough.

regards.