cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice list, individual billing doc and cash sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i have a couple of questions regarding the ff topics. need your help..

1. invoice list - i created billing docs with invoice list assigned to each bill doc type. when i tried creating an invoice list, it doesnt capture any docs i created. why?

2. individual billing doc - i changed the routine in the copy control for LF -- F2 to 003 single invoice. when i create an order, i can still create multiple billing docs. why?

3. cash sale - when i create a cash sale transaction and during billing, it is automatically cleared. how is it configured?

thanks!

paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

1. try checking the following:

look in your billing type if the invoice list type LR has been assigned

check if factoring discount LR00 has been maintained

check if your customer master billing tabs and see if the invoicing list calendar has been maintained

2. try checking your header data, perhaps there are data that are different (e.g. payer, billing date, payment terms, etc.)

3. the cash sales is designed not to generate any accounts receivables, and revenue posted to a special cash account, because all transactions are supposed to be in cash.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Feb 26, 2008 6:00 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

2. individual billing doc - i changed the routine in the copy control for LF -- F2 to 003 single invoice. when i create an order, i can still create multiple billing docs. why?

This is because you must have assigned billing plan type to your order type and it is considering the billing date rule and allowing billing either monthly, or start of the month, or last date of the month. Just check whether you have done that.

I will try solving the others too.

Reward if helpful

Regards

Ravi

in SAP std. process for Cash Sale the customer will not be debited or customer account receivables are not created becuase the customer pays immediately. in cash sale invoice the amounts are posted directly to the Account Key EVV-Cash clearing.

Edited by: Ravi D Mansharamani on Feb 26, 2008 3:34 PM